© Copyright 2015 TriNetX, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated on May 20, 2014
SUMMARY. The website trinetx.com (the “Site”) is brought to you by TriNetX, Inc. (“TNX,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). This privacy statement (the “Privacy Statement”) is intended to inform you of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information that you provide to us when you visit this Site. Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected from you through other means, although such information may be covered by other TNX policies. This Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and changes will be posted on this page. You are urged to return to check the Privacy Statement for the latest updates prior to submitting any Personal Information through the Site.
If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or concerns about our Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT. TNX collects and uses Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement. “Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable to you like your name, business address, telephone number, e-mail address, the name of your employer or the organization that you represent, your specialty (if applicable), and your business title. By accessing our Site and/or submitting Personal Information through the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement and you expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Information according to this Privacy Statement.
2. HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED. When you communicate with us via our Site, we collect your Personal Information only if you provide it to us voluntarily. Portions of the Site may allow you to provide TNX with Personal Information in order to contact us.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Personal Information we gather from you may be used to provide you with information and materials about our products and services. TNX does not collect or maintain Personal Information for resale purposes, or share Personal Information with any other company or organization except as specifically disclosed herein.
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
a. Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
b. Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with certain third-party companies that we hire to perform services on our behalf, such as, but not limited to hosting or operating the Site and related software applications, sending and managing email, analyzing data, and providing search results.
c. Business Transitions. We may share Personal Information if all or part of TNX is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
6. INFORMATION WE TRACK
7. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. “Anonymous Information” means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information and does not permit the identification of individual persons. TNX may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you. We may use this Anonymous Information for any purpose, in our discretion.
8. CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, TNX does not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
9. OTHER WEB SITES. The provision of links to other web sites on the Site is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other web sites or their content. TNX has no control over, does not review, and cannot be responsible for these third party web sites or their content. Please be aware that the terms of this Privacy Statement do not apply to these third party web sites.
10. SECURITY. While we are committed to protecting the Personal Information we receive from you and use reasonable measures to maintain the security of such information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
11. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided TNX with “personal information” (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. NOTICE TO VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. Any information you provide via the Site, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States. By accessing our Site and/or submitting Personal Information through the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement and you expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Information according to this Privacy Statement.