TriNetX is a healthcare startup located in the Greater Boston area. We are focused on clinical research and developing a platform to improve clinical trial protocol design and streamline clinical trial recruitment activities.
We are looking for an extremely talented, energetic, and motivated individual to join our team as an Implementation Engineer. The Implementation Engineer will be a member of our Client Services organization and will provide value to our customers through the delivery of technical services. The services provided will include product installation, configuration, training and support. Additionally, the individual will contribute to the design and delivery of customer data migration solutions that enable the population of healthcare data in a data warehouse.
The Implementation Engineer will guide customers through the technical implementation process while satisfying customer needs and expectations for on-time implementations. You will also proactively contribute to the definition of team processes and tools and the creation of the associated reusable templates.
This position is located in Cambridge next to Alewife. Travel up to 35%.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate effectively with TriNetX and customer team members to define product implementation requirements based on business objectives
- Function as technical implementation expert for TriNetX products with ability to lead customer technical resources
- Track and resolve implementation issues
- Contribute to the creation of status reports and maintenance of accurate CRM/case management information
- Use best practices for the design, implementation, and optimization of implementations
- Assess solution architecture and functional requirements and facilitate the configuration of customer hardware and software requirements
- Conduct solution integration, data analysis validation and operational readiness testing
- Create solution documentation and provide administrator and end user knowledge transfer/training
- Provide support, including potentially participating in an on-call rotation, for implemented solutions
- Administer client service organization’s cloud-based product lab environment
- Interface effectively with product development team members to communicate product issues and enhancement suggestions and in support of customer implementation needs
- Adhere to healthcare data governance policies including the protection of protected health information (PHI) or personal information (PI) and the reporting of breaches of defined policies
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS and/or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience providing customer-facing technical services or technical support in a customer-facing role
- Strong knowledge of Unix-based operating systems
- Advanced SQL programming experience with ability to create complex SQL scripts
- Advanced knowledge and use of Java. Experience in one or more additional languages (Groovy, Python, Ruby) preferred
- Proficiency with a scripting language
- Proficiency using database systems with Oracle or PostgreSQL experience preferred
- Practical data warehousing experience, including ETL processing, preferred
- Previous healthcare and/or life science industry experience including data proficiency with claims, provider, patient, clinical and bioinformatics information preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience analyzing data necessary to resolve issues uncovered and related to source data
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to address the needs of multiple simultaneous customer engagements
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
TriNetX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Interested in the Implementation Engineer position?